Brennan Stainless Steel JIC Tube Fitting Nut - 1-1/4" Tube OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Nut for connecting to a threaded tube or fitting
- Connects to a threaded tube
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Operating temperature range of -425 to +1,200 degrees F
- Meets SAE J514 standards for quality assurance
- This Brennan 0318-SS series JIC nut tube fitting is made of stainless steel 316 and threads onto a tube or tube fitting and is suitable for use in high-pressure fuel delivery and fluid power applications. It is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304 and can withstand temperatures from -425 to +1,200 degrees F
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.