Browning Cast Iron A or B Belt Split Taper Sheave (2TB64)
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- P1 bushing used
- 0.5"" Minimum Bore
- Uses B section belts and P1 bushing. Incorporates Browning split taper bushing
- Cast iron 2 groove
- Browning Cast Iron 2 Groove, Split Taper Sheave. 6.75", outside diameter, uses B section belts and P1 bushing. Incorporates Browning split taper bushing. The only bushing system that provides a true key-to-key drive to both the shaft and the hub. Combination groove permits running of A & B belts, thus providing a variety of different pitch diameters and horsepowers. Close grain cast iron allows sheaves to be machined to the closest tolerances possible.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.