Browning Cast Iron A or B Belt Split Taper Sheave (2TB64)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- P1 bushing used
- 0.5"" Minimum Bore
- Uses B section belts and P1 bushing. Incorporates Browning split taper bushing
- Cast iron 2 groove
- Browning Cast Iron 2 Groove, Split Taper Sheave. 6.75", outside diameter, uses B section belts and P1 bushing. Incorporates Browning split taper bushing. The only bushing system that provides a true key-to-key drive to both the shaft and the hub. Combination groove permits running of A & B belts, thus providing a variety of different pitch diameters and horsepowers. Close grain cast iron allows sheaves to be machined to the closest tolerances possible.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.