Bud Series IP67 Aluminum Die Cast Box - Size: 7-55/64"x5-29/32"x 2-15/16"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Rugged ADC-12 die cast aluminum alloy
- Captive cover assembly screws (M4) are located outside the sealing area
- Easily machined and modified to your particular requirements
- Natural finish
- Measures 7-55/64" length by 5-29/32" width by 2-15/16" depth, inside measures 7" length by 5-1/64" width by 2-45/64" depth
- These rugged die cast aluminum enclosures are designed for applications requiring IP67 rating for limited submerged application and also protection from water, oil, dust and other contaminants. Rugged ADC-12 die cast aluminum alloy. Thick wall (0.098 inch, 2.5 mm) construction provides strength and rigidity for heavy duty applications. One-piece molded outer Silicone gasket provides reliable and long lasting sealing to meet NEMA 4X and IP67 requirements. Captive cover assembly screws (M4) are located outside the sealing area. Recessed area on cover surface for decals. Easily machined and modified to your particular requirements. Natural Finish. Cover included design. PCB Supports, Sealed Features. Ratings: IP67, NEMA 1,2,4,4X,12,13. Area (length by width): 46.5".
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.