Burndy 3/8" 2-Hole Standard Tongue Compression Lug (YA44-L2NT38-FX)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Type YA-L-2TC-FX Two Hole Hylug flex conductor standard barrel
- Copper compression terminal
- 90 degrees C, 600 Volts to 35 kV
- UL listed and CSA certified
- 1-5/8-inches Wire strip length
- Type YA-L-2TC-FX Two Hole Hylug flex conductor standard barrel. Copper compression terminal. 90 degrees C, 600 Volts to 35 kV. UL listed and CSA certified. 1-5/8-inches Wire strip length. Stud hole size - 3/8-inches.
- Material Type: Copper
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 777.7 kcmil, 1925/24
- Specification Met: UL listed and CSA Certified
- Temperature Range: 90 Degrees Celsius
- Voltage: 600 Volts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.