Burndy 8-1/8" 2-Hole Hylug Compression Terminal
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hylug for terminating jumper loops and equipment taps at switchpads and other substation apparatus
- NEMA standard mounting holes
- Installed with same dies as equivalent full-tension sleeves
- Hubbell Electrical / Burndy 2-Hole Compression terminal is made of high conductive aluminum. It accommodates 652.4 kcmil AAAC 5005, 477.0 kcmil ACSR, 652.4 kcmil AAAC 6201 and 556 kcmil Aluminum wire. Lug has 1/2-Inch hole to fix bolt. It is coded with index number of 261 for easy identification. It measures 8.125 Inch x 2 Inch.
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Length: 8-1/8 inches
- Overall Width: 2 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.