Burndy 8-1/8" 2-Hole Hylug Compression Terminal
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hylug for terminating jumper loops and equipment taps at switchpads and other substation apparatus
- NEMA standard mounting holes
- Installed with same dies as equivalent full-tension sleeves
- Hubbell Electrical / Burndy 2-Hole Compression terminal is made of high conductive aluminum. It accommodates 652.4 kcmil AAAC 5005, 477.0 kcmil ACSR, 652.4 kcmil AAAC 6201 and 556 kcmil Aluminum wire. Lug has 1/2-Inch hole to fix bolt. It is coded with index number of 261 for easy identification. It measures 8.125 Inch x 2 Inch.
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Length: 8-1/8 inches
- Overall Width: 2 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.