Burndy Hylink High Voltage Compression Splice with 4 Center Wire Stops
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Tapered connector ends per EEI standard TD160
- Suitable for use on voltages 5KV through 35KV to aid in preventing corona emission and simplify taping thus lowering installed cost
- Type YS-T four center wire stops
- Provides a center wire stop for proper conductor insertion
- 1-3/32-inches Wire strip length
- Burndy Seamless type YS-T high conductivity copper electro-tin plated compression HYLINK high-voltage splices with standard barrel and tapered ends are ideally suited for higher voltage applications from 5KV through 35 KV. Type YS-T splice connector has four center wire stops for proper conductor insertion. UL listed and CSA certified. 90 degrees C, 600 volts to 35 kV.
- Wiring Compression Splice
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.