Ceramic Machine Screw Pan Head Slotted Drive Pack of 1
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Machine Screws are often used with nuts or driven into tapped holes
- Ceramic is suitable where primary considerations are high temperature and corrosion resistance
- Pan head allows for higher tightening torques
- Driven by a flat-bladed driver
- Coarse threads are better for brittle materials, and will assemble and disassemble more quickly than fine threads
- Machine Screws, also referred to as Machine Bolts, are often used with nuts or driven into tapped holes They come in a variety of head types and drive styles, but are generally available in smaller sizes
- Ceramic is produced from low pressure injection molded ceramics, utilizing 998% fully dense aluminum oxide (Alumina A998) In addition to the outstanding electrical insulation properties of alumina, this material offers unusual resistance to high temperature, corrosion, and abrasion
- Pan head fasteners have a low, large cylindrical head with a high rounded top edge for higher tightening torques - these fasteners are often recommended to replace older head styles such as round, binding, or truss-head where possible Common applications for slotted screws include woodworking, although the drive style is not designed to be used with power drivers
- A threaded fastener's size name includes information about the major external diameter, followed by the threads per inch, which indicates if i
- Product Specifications
- Overall Length:1/4 inches
- Thread Size:#6-32
- Thread Coverage:Fully Threaded
- Number of Items:1
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:B003R7JCWU
- Material Type:Ceramic
- Exterior Finish:Plain
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Thread Style:Right Hand
- Drive Style:Slotted
- Head Style:Pan
- UNSPSC Code:31161504
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.