Ceramic Machine Screw Plain Finish Flat Head Slotted Drive
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ceramic provides resistance to high temperatures and many chemicals, and is nonconductive
- Slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver
- Flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface
- The ceramic machine screw has a flat head with a slotted drive Ceramic provides resistance to high temperatures and many chemicals, and is nonconductive The material will fail if over-tightened The slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver The flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface
- Machine screws are threaded fasteners that are typically used with nuts or drilled and tapped (threaded) holes Machine screws are available with a variety of head shapes, which determine how the screw interacts with the mating surface, and drive styles, which determine the type of driver required to install and remove the screw
- Product Specifications
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:B000FN3KTK
- Head Angle:82 Degrees
- Overall Length:1-1/2 inches
- Thread Size:1/4"-20
- Thread Coverage:Fully Threaded
- Number of Items:1
- Specification for this product family
- Material Type:Ceramic
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Drive Style:Slotted
- Exterior Finish:Plain
- Head Style:Flat
- Thread Style:Right Hand
- UNSPSC Code:31161504
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.