Ceramic Machine Screw Plain Finish Flat Head Slotted Drive
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ceramic provides resistance to high temperatures and many chemicals, and is nonconductive
- Slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver
- Flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface
- The ceramic machine screw has a flat head with a slotted drive Ceramic provides resistance to high temperatures and many chemicals, and is nonconductive The material will fail if over-tightened The slotted drive has a linear slot for use with a flat-blade driver The flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface
- Machine screws are threaded fasteners that are typically used with nuts or drilled and tapped (threaded) holes Machine screws are available with a variety of head shapes, which determine how the screw interacts with the mating surface, and drive styles, which determine the type of driver required to install and remove the screw
- Product Specifications
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:B000FN5PFW
- Head Angle:82 Degrees
- Overall Length:1 inches
- Thread Size:#10-32
- Thread Coverage:Fully Threaded
- Number of Items:1
- Specification for this product family
- Material Type:Ceramic
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Drive Style:Slotted
- Exterior Finish:Plain
- Head Style:Flat
- Thread Style:Right Hand
- UNSPSC Code:31161504
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.