Checkers SL.208.SA.R Polycarbonate Micro Strobe Lights with Standard Mount and 12" Pigtails, Red Lens, 4.6" Height
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Checkers micro strobe lights provide superior performance and exceptional value. With four exclusive user-selectable operating patterns, our strobes provide multiple strobe functions in one light. These lights feature a state-of-the-art, ultra high efficiency power supply that produces more flashes while reducing the power draw, minimizing maintenance and replacement costs. Checkers strobe lights are independent lab-certified to meet SAE J845 Class II requirements and are reverse polarity circuit board protected. For easy mounting Checkers micro strobes are available with a standard mount or and magnetic base. Lights include reverse polarity circuit board protection. These durable lights are built with heavy duty materials to withstand the harsh weather and working conditions frequently experienced in construction and other industrial applications. They are rated at operating temperatures ranging from -60 F to 140 F (-50 C to 60 C).
- Checkers Industrial Safety Products
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.