Chicago Hardware 5/16"x4-1/2" 700 lb. Carbon Hook & Hook Turnbuckle
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Turnbuckles for use in adding or releasing tension on a cable
- Hook and Hook
- 700 lb. Working Load Limit
- Chicago Hardware's 5/16"X4-1/2" hook and hook turnbuckle is galvanized and has a working load limit of 700 lbs. Closed length is 9.5". Weight is 4.8 lbs. each. Turnbuckles meet performance requirements of ASTM Spec. F1145 Type 1 Grade 1. P/N is 02160 9 IN U.S.A.
- Chicago Hardware
- 02160 9
- Carbon Hook & Hook Turnbuckle
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.