Chicago Latrobe 150WLP High-Speed Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit, Uncoated (Bright), Round Shank, Wide Parabolic Flute, 135 Degree Notched Point, 1/4" Size (Pack of 12)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wide land parabolic jobber length drill. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. Parabolic flute drill bits have larger flutes than regular drill bits, for improved chip removal when drilling metals with large chips such as aluminum or titanium. Special purpose for working on carbon steel (TiCN, bright), tool steel (TiCN, bright), alloy steel (TiCN, bright), free machining steel (TiCN, bright).
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.