Chicago Latrobe 150WLP High-Speed Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit, Uncoated (Bright), Round Shank, Wide Parabolic Flute, 135 Degree Notched Point, 1/4" Size (Pack of 12)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Parabolic jobber length drill bit has a long reach for deep drilling applications, High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance, Uncoated (bright) finish has no additional surface treatment or coating, Self-centering 135-degree notched point penetrates material without a pilot hole more easily than a conventional point, and maintains a sharp cutting edge, Wide parabolic flutes increase coolant flow and chip evacuation, and are stronger and more rigid than standard parabolic flutes for deep drilling in difficult-to-machine materials
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.