Chicago Latrobe Jobber Bit 1/2" High Speed Steel (43632)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High speed steel (HSS) provides good wear resistance and can be used in general purpose applications for both ferrous and nonferrous materials.
- Titanium carbonitride (TiCN) is harder and more wear resistant than TiN. It is commonly used on stainless steels, cast iron and aluminum alloys.
- Spiral flutes are constructed with a higher flute angle to remove chips more easily.
- Chicago Latrobe Jobber Bit 1/2" High Speed Steel (43632)
- Drill Bit Size (Inch) 1/2
- Drill Bit Size (Decimal Inch) 0.5000
- Drill Point Angle 135
- Drill Bit Material High Speed Steel
- Drill Bit Finish/Coating TiCN
- Flute Type Spiral
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type Straight
- Coolant Through NonCoolant Through
- Flute Length (Inch) 4-1/2
- Overall Length (Inch) 6
- Point Type Split Point
- Shank Diameter (Inch) 1/2
- Spiral Type Regular Spiral
- Specification Designation NAS
- Web Configuration Tapered
- Drill Bit Diameter Tolerance (Decimal Inch) -0.0010 to 0.0000
- Web Thinning Web-Thinned
- Specification Number NAS 907
- Drill Bit Grade Heavy-Duty
- Material Grade M7
- Series/List 150ASP-TC
- Through Coolant No
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.