Chicago Latrobe Jobber Bit 1/2" High Speed Steel (43632)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- High speed steel (HSS) provides good wear resistance and can be used in general purpose applications for both ferrous and nonferrous materials.
- Titanium carbonitride (TiCN) is harder and more wear resistant than TiN. It is commonly used on stainless steels, cast iron and aluminum alloys.
- Spiral flutes are constructed with a higher flute angle to remove chips more easily.
- Chicago Latrobe Jobber Bit 1/2" High Speed Steel (43632)
- Drill Bit Size (Inch) 1/2
- Drill Bit Size (Decimal Inch) 0.5000
- Drill Point Angle 135
- Drill Bit Material High Speed Steel
- Drill Bit Finish/Coating TiCN
- Flute Type Spiral
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type Straight
- Coolant Through NonCoolant Through
- Flute Length (Inch) 4-1/2
- Overall Length (Inch) 6
- Point Type Split Point
- Shank Diameter (Inch) 1/2
- Spiral Type Regular Spiral
- Specification Designation NAS
- Web Configuration Tapered
- Drill Bit Diameter Tolerance (Decimal Inch) -0.0010 to 0.0000
- Web Thinning Web-Thinned
- Specification Number NAS 907
- Drill Bit Grade Heavy-Duty
- Material Grade M7
- Series/List 150ASP-TC
- Through Coolant No
- Chicago Latrobe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.