Class 8.8 Steel Cap Zinc Blue-Chromate Plated Finish Screw - Pack of 5
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Class 8.8 steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary concern
- Zinc blue-chromate plating resists corrosion and provides a blue reflective appearance
- External hex drive tightens from the side with a wrench, enabling use when there is no space above for a driver
- Meets DIN 931 and ISO 898 specifications
- The class 8.8 steel cap screw with zinc blue-chromate plating has an external hex drive and meets Deutsches Institut f
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.