Cleveland 14.5mm 2001G Style Steel Jobbers' Drill Bit - Black Oxide
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Vanadium steel for greater heat resistance than high-speed steel (HSS)
- Black oxide improves lubricity, resists corrosion, and resists flaking, and also helps prevent buildup of material on the tool's cutting edge
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- 118-degree conventional point angles, for general drilling applications
- Round shanks, for use with a variety of tool holders
- The Cleveland 2001G, also called CLE-MAX 2001G, is a jobber length, vanadium steel drill bit has a 38-degree helix angle, with a 118-degree conventional point and black oxide surface treatment, is suitable for general-purpose drilling applications. Jobber length provides a longer reach and more rigidity than shorter lengths. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. While the 2001G series of drill bits can be used for drilling into most material, it is most suitable for drilling into low carbon steel, cast iron, aluminum, and copper alloys. Black oxide, also called steam oxide improves lubricity, resists corrosion, and resists flaking. It also helps prevent buildup and welding of material on the tool?s cutting edge when machining iron and steel. Spiral flutes act as a passageway for chip removal and for coolant to enter the hole. The twist of the flutes brings chips up and away from the cutting edge. The 118-degree drill point is the most common angle for general purpose drilli
- Cutting Diameter: 14.5 mm
- Cutting Length: 114.00 mm
- Outside Diameter: 0.5709 inches
- Overall Length: 169.00 mm
- Size: 14.5 mm
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Black Oxide
- Cutting Angle: 118 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Right-Hand
- Drill Point: Conventional
- Flute Type: Fast Spiral
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.