Cleveland 2075 Cobalt Steel Jobbers' Length Drill Bit, Gold Oxide Finish, Round Shank, 135 Degree Notch Point, Wire Size #43 (Pack of 10)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances, 135-degree angle, notched-point provides ease of penetration when starting holes and prevent walking, Straw oxide reduces grinding stress within the tool, Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems, Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.