Cleveland 2075A Cobalt Steel Jobbers' Length Drill Bit, TiAIN-Coated, Round Shank, 135 Degree Notch Point, 6.8mm, (Pack of 5)
A savvy shopper from WASHINGTON snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Greenfield Industries is a leading manufacturer of expendable cutting tools and related products. The company sells thousands of products under the brand names Cleveland, Chicago-Latrobe, Cle-Line, Vermont Tap & Die, Bassett, and Putnam Tools, Geometric, Vers-O-Tool, H & G, and Acme-Fette. The product lines include drills, end mills, taps, dies, reamers, countersinks, counterbores, tool bits, and more. These tools are used in a variety of applications, If it's being drilled, cut, bored, dug, shaped, milled, stamped, formed, drawn, or threaded, Greenfield Industries products are hard at work. In 2009, Greenfield Industries became part of the Top-Eastern Group, the world s largest manufacturer of twist drills. The blending of these two powerhouse companies allows both the global capacity necessary to engage in the world s cutting tool markets. By combining the benefits of world-class manufacturing facilities, experienced sales and technical support, and well-known and respected brand names, Greenfield Industries delivers a winning combination to the market. As our family of customers, distributors, employees, products and services continues to grow, we maintain our commitment to excellence.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.