Cleveland 2331G High Speed Steel Short Length Drill Bit (C74380)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 135-degree point angle for centering and to reduce pressure on cutting edges
- Vanadium steel for greater heat resistance than high-speed steel (HSS)
- Black oxide improves lubricity, resists corrosion, and resists flaking. It also helps prevent buildup and welding of material on the tool's cutting edge when machining iron and steel.
- Short length offers the greatest rigidity of the various drill bit lengths
- Meets National Aerospace Standard (NAS) 907 Rev. 14 type C standards for use in the aerospace industry
- The Cleveland 2331G, also called CLE-MAX 2331G, is a short-length, vanadium steel drill bit with a 30-degree helix angle, a 135-degree point angle, and black oxide surface treatment, for general-purpose drilling applications. The 2331G series was designed for use in the aircraft industry, but is also suitable for other drilling applications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.