Cleveland C24238 Taper Pin Reamer, Spiral Flute, Round Shank, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, #3 Size (Pack of 1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance, Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications, Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems, Reverse (left hand) spiral flute tools push chips forward into the cut as they work, so they won't pull thin material towards the tool as it cuts and are useful for interrupted cuts such as keyways, Right-hand cut tools have a cutting action that engages when they are run in a clockwise direction
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.