Cleveland Wire Size #1 Cobalt Steel Jobbers' Length Drill Bit - 10-Pack
A savvy shopper from WASHINGTON snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 135-degree angle, notched-point provides ease of penetration when starting holes and prevent walking
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Screw machine length, for better rigidity and increased strength
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAIN) coating, for high-temperature, high-speed machining and without coolant
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Cleveland 2175A Q-Cobalt wide land parabolic flute design, screw machine length, high-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt drill bit has a 38-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree notched-point drill point and Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) surface treatment, which is designed for high performance drilling applications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.
- Jobbers' Length Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.