Cleveland Wire Size #1 Cobalt Steel Jobbers' Length Drill Bit - 10-Pack
A clever deal seeker from WASHINGTON snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 135-degree angle, notched-point provides ease of penetration when starting holes and prevent walking
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Screw machine length, for better rigidity and increased strength
- Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAIN) coating, for high-temperature, high-speed machining and without coolant
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Cleveland 2175A Q-Cobalt wide land parabolic flute design, screw machine length, high-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt drill bit has a 38-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree notched-point drill point and Titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) surface treatment, which is designed for high performance drilling applications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.
- Jobbers' Length Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.