Climax Metal Stainless Steel T303 Set Screw Collar W/ Keyway (C-125-S-KW)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Setscrew shaft collar for applications supporting low axial loads and simple positioning
- Keyway for use on keyed shafts
- Stainless steel 303 for greater corrosion resistance than steel or aluminum
- Operating temperatures range from -40 to 426 degrees C (-40 to 800 degrees F)
- This Climax Metal setscrew shaft collar has a keyway and is made of stainless steel 303. It is a setscrew-type shaft collar for applications supporting low axial loads and simple positioning. Setscrew collars have improved holding power when the shaft material is softer than the setscrew material. This collar has a keyway for use on keyed shafts. It is made of stainless steel 303 for greater resistance to corrosion than steel or aluminum. This collar comes with a socket setscrew for securing the collar onto the shaft. The operating temperatures for this collar range from -40 to 426 degrees C (-40 to 800 degrees F).This shaft collar is suitable for use in various applications, including in the automotive industry to situate components in automobile power steering assemblies, the manufacturing industry to locate components on a conveyor belt system, and the hobby craft industry to hold wheels on axles in remote control vehicles, among others.
- Bore Diameter: 1-1/4 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2 inches
- Overall Width: 11/16 inches
- Climax Metal
- Screw Collar
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.