Climax Metal TC-062-18-S Shaft Collar Screw Set - One Piece - SS
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 5/8" Bore, 1- 1/2" OD, 5/8" Width, With 1/4-28 x 5/8 Set
- One-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a more uniform holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew collars
- Threaded bore for fine adjustments, preloading of components, and higher axial loads than smooth bore designs; recessed screw head provides an exterior profile free of major projections for increased safety
- Stainless steel 303 for greater corrosion resistance than steel or aluminum
- Includes socket-head cap screws for securing the collar onto the shaft
- Operating temperatures range from -40 to 426 degrees C (-40 to 800 degrees F)
- This Climax Metal one-piece clamping shaft collar has a threaded bore and recessed screw head and is made of stainless steel 303. It is a one-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a more uniform holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew collars. It is easier to remove and reposition than setscrew collars and is effective on both hard and soft shafts. This collar has a threaded bore for installing on threaded shafts.
- Climax Metal
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.