Climax Metal Two-Piece Double Wide Clamping Collar - Aluminum (D2C-075-A)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Two-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a stronger holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew or one-piece clamping collars
- Double-wide design for high axial loads and for fitting into spaces too constrained for full-sized rigid couplings
- Aluminum for resisting corrosion and tarnishing
- Includes socket-head cap screws for securing the collar onto the shaft
- Operating temperatures range from -40 to 104 degrees C (-40 to 220 degrees F)
- This Climax Metal two-piece clamping shaft collar has a double-wide design and is made of aluminum. It is a two-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a stronger holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew or one-piece clamping collars. The two-piece design separates into two halves, allowing installation or repositioning anywhere on the shaft without disturbing existing components. It accommodates a greater variety of shaft diameters than setscrew collars and is effective on both hard and soft shafts. This collar has a double-wide design to support high axial loads and to fit into areas that are too constrained for full-sized rigid couplings. It is made of aluminum for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing and is lightweight for use in applications where material weight is a consideration. This collar comes with socket-head cap screws for securing the collar onto the shaft. The operating temperatures for this collar range from -40 to 104 degrees C (-40
- Material Type: Aluminum
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Bore Diameter: 3/4 inches
- Outside Diameter: 1-1/2 inches
- Overall Width: 1 1/16 inches
- Thread Type: 1/4-28 x 5/8
- Climax Metal
- Clamping Collar
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.