Cloth Backing Aluminum Oxide Metalite Lightning Abrasive Sheet - Pk of 25
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- P-graded aluminum oxide is tough and offers a very consistent scratch pattern for a high-quality finish
- Aluminum oxide is durable and the most common abrasive grain
- Cloth backing is stiffer, tougher, and thicker than a paper backing
- Resin bond for heat and moisture resistance, and retaining abrasive grains well
- Closed coat for a higher-quality finish than an open-coat sheet
- Norton Metalite K227 abrasive sheets have a durable P-graded aluminum oxide for a more consistent finish. These sheets are used for hand- or machine-sanding in general-purpose metalworking application, especially for high-quality finishing and polishing.Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. This is a closed-coat sheet. A closed coat covers 100 percent of the surface with abrasive grains, for more stiffness and better surface finish than an equivalent open coat, where abrasive grit covers 50 to 70 percent of the surface. The cloth backing is stiffer, tougher, and thicker than a paper backing. Cloth resists tearing while bending and flexing during use. This sheet features a resin bond. Resin bonds have good moisture resistance, are harder and less flexible than glue bonds, and have good heat resistance and grain retention. Resin bonds are useful for abrasive operations with high operating speeds, impact, and sudden loading,
- Grit Type: 80
- Grit Material Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Backing Type: Cloth
- Construction Type: Coated
- Number of Items: 25
- Overall Length: 11 inches
- Overall Width: 9 inches
- Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
- Lightning Abrasive Sheet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.