Cobra Carbide 35419 2-1/4" L Micro Grain Solid Carbide Stub L Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems
- Titanium aluminum nitride coatings become self-lubricating when used at very high speeds, making them ideal for cutting without coolant ("dry machining")
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Excellent results in hardening and gummy materials
- Cobra Carbide slow spiral stub length drill bit is made of micro grain solid carbide, produces very close hole size and location, often eliminating a reaming operation. Excellent results in hardening and gummy materials. For use in drilling alloy steels, stainless steels, and high strength alloys. Produces a tight, double curl chip for excellent chip flow. Stubby design provides for more rigidity and higher feed rates. Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. 135 degrees point angle. Good working on aluminum alloy and stainless steel materials. Excellent working on carbon steel, alloy steel and cast iron materials. H6 - shank diameter tolerance; H7 - drill diameter Toler
- Cutting Diameter: 0.2031 inches
- Cutting Direction: right-hand
- Drill Point: 135 degrees
- Flute Length: 1.1875 inches
- Overall Length: 2.25 inches
- Size: 13/64"
- Style Name: Stub Length
- Tolerance Held: H7
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: TiAlN
- Cutting Angle: 135.0 Degrees
- Shank Type: Round
- Cobra Carbide
- Carbide Stub Length Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.