Compression Spring Steel Metric 6.06 N/mm Spring Rate 10Pc - Size:32.31mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless steel 301, 302 or 304 wire offers good mechanical properties with greater corrosion and heat resistance than music wire
- Spring ends are closed and ground flat (squared) for efficient force transfer and reduced possibility of tangling
- Load capacity of 518.71 newtons
- Maximum operating temperature of 500 degrees F (260 degrees C)
- All dimensions and forces meet DIN 2095 (Grade 2)
- This compression spring is made of stainless steel 301, 302, or 304 wire and has an outside diameter (OD) of 68 millimeters and a wire size of 5 millimeters. This stainless steel is a general purpose material offering good mechanical properties, with greater corrosion and heat resistance than music wire. The spring has a solid height of 102.5 millimeters. The spring ends are closed and ground (squared) for efficient transfer of force, and reduced risk of tangling. This spring has a load capacity of 518.71 newtons, and a maximum operating temperature of 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). It has a slightly magnetic plain finish for added corrosion resistance. All dimensions and forces of this slightly magnetic compression spring meet standard DIN (Grade 2).
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.