Continental ContiTech HY T Wedge V Belt 123" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Narrow profile provides savings through efficiency
- Greater horsepower than the classical belt
- Strong Vytacord tensile members
- High-grade engineered rubber
- Heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant; static conductive
- The HY-T Wedge 5VX profile cogged V-belt has a 0.62" top width, 0.53" height, is built by Continental ContiTech with Vytacord tension members, and is suitable for industrial applications where mechanical or environmental abuse is a factor. The belt is commonly used for pulsating loads, vibrating drives, and short-center applications. It is static conductive, making it appropriate in the presence of explosive gases, liquids, powders, and other substances where the possibility of static sparks must be kept to a minimum.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.