Continental ContiTech Variable Speed V-Belt 30 Degree Angle Pulley
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Durable variable speed profile
- Super strong Flexten tensile members
- Fiber-reinforced, latest compounded technology compression section; High-horsepower capacity
- Milled edge construction for superior dimensional stability
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant; Static conductive
- This 2230V profile variable speed cogged V-belt is 1.375" wide, built by Continental ContiTech for 30 degree angle pulleys, and suitable for variable-speed sheave drives requiring exact speed control with a broad range of speed changes, such as exercise, farm, and power equipment. Its milled-edge construction provides dimensional stability, decreasing elongation, and Flexten tension members add synthetic reinforcement for tensile strength. It is oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant, making it suitable for use in abusive environments, including outdoors.
- Continental ContiTech
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.