CoroTurn 107 35-Degree Diamond 3/8" iC Cermet Turning Insert - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CoroTurn 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7
- 35 Degree diamond positive turning insert, insert size is 331, no. of edges 2
- Finishing Chipbreaker, Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components.
- PF finishing chipbreaker steel insert type. An uncoated cermet with excellent resistance to built-up-edge and plastic deformation. New formula with improved toughness. For finishing of low alloyed and alloyed steels when high surface quality and/or low cutting forces are required.
- Material Type: Cermet
- Number of Items: 10
- Compatible Devices: SVHBL 12 3B, SVHBL 16 3D, SVHBR 12 3B, SVHBR 16 3D, SVJBL 12 3B, SVJBL 16 3D, SVJBL 20 3D, SVJBR 12 3B, SVJBR 16 3D, A16T-SVQBL 3-D, A16T-SVQBR 3-D, A20T-SVUBL 3, A20T-SVUBR 3, A24T-SVPBL 3, A24T-SVPBR 3, A24T-SVQBL 3, A24T-SVQBR 3, A24T-SVUBL 3, A24T-SVUBR 3
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Cutting Angle: 35 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Neutral
- Manufacturer Grade
- Outside Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Rake Type: Positive
- Style Name: VBMT
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Cermet Turning Insert
- VBMT 331-PF CT5015
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.