Crosby 1043695 Carbon Steel/Steel Regular Nut Eye Bolts
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made from forged carbon steel
- Quenched and tempered
- Meets ASME B30.26
- Furnished with standard hot dip galvanized hex nuts
- Crosby's G-291 regular nut eye bolts are made from forged steel - quenched and tempered. Hot dip galvanized after threading and furnished with galvanized hex nuts. Recommended for in-line pull. Meets ASME B30.26. WLL -10,600 lbs.
- Nut Eye Bolts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.