Crosby 1043695 Carbon Steel/Steel Regular Nut Eye Bolts
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made from forged carbon steel
- Quenched and tempered
- Meets ASME B30.26
- Furnished with standard hot dip galvanized hex nuts
- Crosby's G-291 regular nut eye bolts are made from forged steel - quenched and tempered. Hot dip galvanized after threading and furnished with galvanized hex nuts. Recommended for in-line pull. Meets ASME B30.26. WLL -10,600 lbs.
- Nut Eye Bolts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.