Curad Antiviral Medical Face Mask - 10-count
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Kills 99.99% of tested flu viruses in 5 minutes of contact on the surface of the facemask (For a complete listing of tested viruses, please refer to the product labeling)
- Can help protect the wearer from others who are infected and also help protect others if the wearer is infected
- Rapidly absorbs potentially infectious droplets away from the surface
- Patented antiviral technology; ASTM High Barrier protection; Single use and individually wrapped
- Antiviral technology may give mask an odor that will dissipate over time
- Antiviral medical face masks offer an easy breathing, comfortable design for your face along with safe, high-barrier protection. Curad inactivates 99.99 percent of tested influenza viruses within five minutes contact with the surface of the facemask. Tested on specific seasonal flu viruses Pandemic H1N1, Avian, Swine and Equine, this universal, standard flat mask with pleats has a hydrophilic plastic coating that rapidly absorbs aerosol droplets away from the outer surface of the mask. The first and second layers of the mask are treated with different compounds that inactivate influenza viruses. Rapid absorption ensures the Influenza A and B viruses are wicked away from the outer surface. In the outer active layer, viruses are inactivated by exposure to a low pH environment meets ASTM F2100-07 standard: High-Barrier surgical facemask.The Curad Antiviral Facemask is the industry?s first and only FDA cleared antiviral facemask. The mask is highly unique compared to all other masks in tha
- Material: Polypropylene
- Recycled: No
- Recycled Content: 0%
- Color: Green
- Antiviral Face Mask
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.