Curtis Alloy Steel Single Universal Joint - 3/8" OD & 1-3/4" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Single pin-and-block style universal joint for applications with up to 35 degrees of angular misalignment
- Single joint configuration provides high torsional stiffness and torque capacity
- Alloy steel yokes, pins, and center block for strength and durability
- Solid hubs with centering holes aid in custom machining
- Meets military specification MIL-U-20625A, Class A
- This Curtis alloy steel single pin-and-block universal joint with solid hubs is designed to connect two rotating shafts at angles up to 35 degrees in applications requiring higher torque transmission than needle bearing joints. This universal joint compensates for angular misalignments and has a single joint configuration for high torsional stiffness and torque capacity. The hubs, center block, and pins are made of alloy steel for strength and durability, and the forks are induction hardened for strength and wear resistance. The solid hubs have centering holes to aid in custom machining. The joints are permanently assembled with a small bearing pin that is riveted in place. Joints with an outer diameter size of 7/8-inch and larger can be taken apart and reassembled without special tools
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.