Curtis Bored Hub Single Universal Joint - 2-1/4" Overall Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Single pin-and-block style universal joint for applications with up to 35 degrees of angular misalignment
- Single joint configuration provides high torsional stiffness and torque capacity
- Alloy steel yokes, pins, and center block for strength and durability
- Bored hubs fit onto shafts without the need for machining
- Meets military specification MIL-U-20625A, Class A
- This Curtis alloy steel single pin-and-block universal joint with bored hubs is designed to connect two rotating shafts at angles up to 35 degrees in applications requiring higher torque transmission than needle bearing joints. This universal joint compensates for angular misalignments and has a single joint configuration for high torsional stiffness and torque capacity. The hubs, center block, and pins are made of alloy steel for strength, wear resistance, and machinability. Each hub end is ground on center and bored to one-half of the outer diameter, and fits onto shafts without the need for machining
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.