Curtis SS646DB Bored Hub 1/2"-Bore 1"-OD 4-7/8"-OL Double Universal Joint
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Double pin-and-block universal joint for applications with up to 70 degrees of angular or parallel misalignment
- Double joint configuration minimizes speed fluctuations and torsional vibration
- 303 stainless steel for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance
- Bored hubs fit onto shafts without the need for machining
- Meets military specification MIL-U-20625A. Class C
- Curtis SS646DB Double Universal Joint, Bored Hub, 303 Stainless Steel, Inch, 1/2" Bore, 1" OD, 4-7/8" Overall Length.This Curtis stainless steel double pin-and-block universal joint with bored hubs is designed to connect two rotating shafts at angles up to 70 degrees in applications requiring higher torque transmission than needle bearing joints. This universal joint compensates for both parallel and angular misalignments, and its double joint configuration provides two points of flexion to help minimize speed fluctuations and torsional vibration during operation. The hubs, center block, and pins are made of 303 stainless steel for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance, and the forks are induction hardened for strength and wear resistance. Each hub end is ground on center and bored to one-half of the outer diameter, and fits onto shafts without the need for machining. The joints are permanently assembled with a small bearing pin that is riveted in place. Joints with an outer d
- Bore Diameter: 1/2 inches
- Outside Diameter: 1 inches
- Overall Length: 4-7/8 inches
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Grade: 303
- Curtis Universal
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.