DBI/Sala Delta II Full Body Harness (1107776)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- No-tangle design
- Stand-up back D-ring
- Repel webbing
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back Dee ring ensures fast, easy and safe connections
- Back Dee ring for connection to fall protection system, front Dee ring for ladder climbing, suspension or rescue and side Dee rings for positioning
- Tongue buckle body belt with foam back pad and side Dee rings for added comfort, support and versatility
- Seat sling with positioning/suspension Dee rings to reduce fatigue
- 1107776 Back, front and side D-rings, belt with pad, seat sling with positioning D-rings, tongue buckle leg straps (size Small). Delta harnesses combine a set of _industry-first" advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today_s Delta represents the culmination of more than twenty years of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. Delta harnesses are as tough as the guys who wear them. They feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. A patented triangular design gives Delta harnesses a shape of their own, so you can don them quickly and easily. Throw it in the tool-box or in the back of your truck, think you can tangle it, just pick it up and it's ready to put on, tangle-free. The Delta pad also incorporates a web spreading design, positioning webbing wider apart on shoulder straps to eliminate abrasion on your neck.
- Brand: DBI-SALA
- Trade Name: Delta
- Application: Wind & Tower
- Harness Type: Vest-Style
- Harness Material: Polyester Webbing
- D-Ring Locations: Back / Front / Side
- Maximum Working Load Capacity: 420 lb
- Chest Strap Buckle: Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckle: Tongue
- Size: Large
- Padding: Back, Hip Padding
- Color: Yellow
- Includes: RFID tracking; Impact indicator; Seat sling; Tool pouch D-rings
- Standards Met: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
- Package Quantity: 1 per case
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.