Dixon 14WMP-G600 Stainless Steel 304 Sanitary Fitting - 6" Tube OD
No reviews found
- Ferrule fitting for providing a seal when compressed between two mating components
- Attaches to a fitting to help provide a leak-resistant seal on a tube or hose
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fitting (authorization number 621)
- This Dixon 14WMP-G series short weld clamp ferrule sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304, seals a tube or hose fitting by welding, and has a clamp connection. This ferrule welds to a fitting to help provide a leak-resistant seal on a tube or hose and then clamps to a fitting. This ferrule fitting, made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures, has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature. It meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fittings (authorization number 621). This short weld clamp ferrule sanitary fitting is suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.