Dixon 15TRF-G400 Stainless Steel 304 Sanitary Fitting - 4" Tube OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ferrule fitting for providing a seal when compressed between two mating components
- Attaches to a fitting to help provide a leak-resistant seal on a tube or hose
- Stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fitting (authorization number 621)
- This Dixon 15TRF series short threaded bevel seat weld ferrule sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 304 and seals a tube or hose fitting. It is made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures. This ferrule attaches to a fitting to help provide a leak-resistant seal on a tube or hose. It has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature and meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fittings (authorization number 621). This short threaded bevel seat weld ferrule sanitary fitting is suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.