Dixon 200-F-MI Unplated Iron Boss Lock Type F Cam & Groove Hose Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 2" Plug x 2" NPT Male
- Cam and groove fitting with safety clips that lock into lugs for a secure connection
- One male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers and one NPT female threaded end for connecting to an NPT male threaded connection (Type F)
- Unplated iron for strength, malleability, and ductility
- The Dixon Type F unplated iron Boss-Lock cam and groove fitting has safety clips that lock into lugs for a secure connection (Boss-Lock). It has one male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers and one NPT female threaded end for connecting to an NPT male threaded connection (Type F). The body is made of unplated iron for strength, malleability, and ductility. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.