Dixon 22MP-R10075 SS 316L Sanitary Fitting - 1" Tube OD x 3/4" NPT Female
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adapter fitting for connecting pipes or tubes of different types
- Tube connection on one end and female NPT threaded connection on the other
- Stainless steel 316L for strength and greater ease in welding than 304-grade steel
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- This Dixon 22MP-R series clamp adapter sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 316L and has a tube connection and a female NPT connection. This adapter fitting connects pipes or fittings with different end types. It clamps onto a tube on one end and has female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other for connecting to male threaded pipe. The clamp end creates a non-permanent seal, providing access to lines, and the NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. It is made of stainless steel 316L for strength and greater ease in welding than 304-grade steel and has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature. This clamp adapter sanitary fitting is suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.