Dixon 3020-F-AL Aluminum Type F Cam & Groove Reducing Hose Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3" Plug x 2" NPT Male
- Straight body with two openings for connecting two hoses or pipes with cam and groove fittings or threads
- One male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers and one NPT female threaded end for connecting to an NPT male threaded connection (Type F)
- Aluminum for resisting corrosion and tarnishing
- The Dixon Type F aluminum cam and groove reducing fitting has a straight body with two openings for connecting two hoses or pipes with cam and groove fittings or threads. It has one male groove adapter end for connecting to female cam couplers and one NPT female threaded end for connecting to an NPT male threaded connection (Type F). The body is made of aluminum for corrosion and tarnish resistance. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.