Dixon 6STF6 Steel Snap-Tite Socket 3/4"x3/4" 14 NPTF Female Thread Coupler
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life
- All couplers incorporate PTFE anti-extrusion rings to protect the seal components from dynamic impulse damage
- Maximum pressure 7500 psi
- Dixon Valve ST-series snap-tite interchange hydraulic fitting, coupler. Machined components are manufactured using solid steel. Stainless steel balls, retaining rings, and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life. Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome. Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life. 3.03-inches length. 7500 pounds-per-square-inch pressure. 3/4-inches length. 7500 pounds-per-square-inch pressure. Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard, providing a temperature range of -40 degree F to +250 degree F.
- Number of Items: 1
- Material Type: Steel
- Size: 3/4"
- Maximum Pressure: 7500 PSI
- Connector Type: Coupler x NPTF Female
- Manufacturer Series Number: ST-Series
- Overall Length: 3.03 inches
- Shape: Socket
- Hydraulic Fitting Coupler
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.