Dixon 79-600 Brass Hydraulic Thread Connect Fitting Plug 3/4" Coupling
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Plug half of double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling
- Thread-to-connect end for connecting to 79-Series coupler (not included) and male NPT threads on the other end for connecting to female threaded pipe
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- This Dixon 79 Series hydraulic hose fitting is a brass plug for use with a matching 79-Series coupler to form a double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling designed to shut off automatically in both the coupler and plug halves when the unit is disconnected. The plug has a thread-to-connect end for the coupling (not included) and male NPT threads on the other end for connecting to a female threaded pipe or fitting, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. It is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Brass can be connected to copper, brass, plastic, aluminum, and welded steel. This hydraulic coupling component is suitable for use in applications requiring a coupling that can be connected under pressure with minimum spillage and air inclusion, such as dump trailer wet-line hydraulic systems and oil field equipment.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.