Dixon 8WSF8-BOP Steel Blowout Prevention Safety Hydraulic Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Coupler half of double shutoff, thread to connect hydraulic quick coupling
- Thread to connect end for connecting to WS-Series BOP plug and female NPT threads on the other end for connecting to male threaded pipe
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- WS-Series BOP coupling components are fire tested and Lloyd's certified to 1300 degrees F in accordance with API 16D
- Operating pressure of 5000 psi at 70 degrees F
- This Dixon WS Series hydraulic hose fitting is a steel coupler for use with a matching WS-Series Blowout Prevention (BOP) plug to form a double shutoff, thread-to-connect hydraulic quick coupling designed to shut off automatically in both the coupler and plug halves when the unit is disconnected. The coupler has a thread-to-connect end for the plug (not included) and female NPT threads on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe or fitting, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. It is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. The plug is fire tested and Lloyd's certified to 1300 degrees F in accordance with American Petroleum Institute (API) Spec 16D standards, and it has an operating pressure of 5000 psi at 70 degrees F.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.