Dixon Aluminum 356T6 EZ Boss Lock Type H Cam & Groove Hose Fitting - 4"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cam and groove fitting with safety clips that lock into lugs for a secure connection
- Dust cap with a female cam coupler for keeping out contaminants (Type H)
- Aluminum for resisting corrosion and tarnishing
- Corrosive-resistant investment cast stainless steel cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers
- Nitrile butadiene rubber seal rated for petroleum service, ethanol to E100, and biodiesel to B20
- The Dixon Type H aluminum 356T6 EZ Boss-Lock cam and groove fitting has safety clips that lock into lugs for a secure connection (EZ Boss-Lock). It has a dust cap with a female cam coupler for keeping out contaminants (Type H). The body is made of aluminum for corrosion and tarnish resistance, and it has corrosive-resistant investment cast stainless steel cam lock levers for locking the fitting's male groove adapter into female cam couplers. A nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) seal provides a leak-tight fit that is rated for petroleum service, ethanol to E100, and biodiesel to B20. This Dixon cam and groove fitting is suitable for use in commercial or industrial flow systems, such as water transport and treatment, waste management, and in petroleum systems, among others, but it should not be used in compressed air or steam applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.