Dixon B2KS-R300P Stainless Steel 316L Sanitary Fitting - 3" Tube OD
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 45-degree weld long elbow fitting with tangent to connect two pipes or tubes at an angle with straight ends for aligned welding
- Fitting welds to tubing on both ends to create a tight seal against leaks
- Stainless steel 316L for strength and greater ease in welding than 304-grade steel
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fitting (authorization number 621)
- This Dixon B2KS series 45-degree polished weld long elbow with tangent sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 316L and welds to tubing on both ends. This elbow fitting welds to tubes at a 45-degree angle to change the direction of flow between pipes or tubes. This fitting has tangents, or straight ends, to provide aligned welding and is made of stainless steel 316L for strength, enhanced resistance to corrosion, and greater ease in welding than stainless steel 304. The lower carbon content of the material minimizes harmful carbide precipitation due to welding
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.