Dixon B3114MP-R15075 B3114MP-R15075 316L Sanitary Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1-1/2" Tube OD x 3/4" Tube OD
- Concentric reducer fitting to connect two pipes of different diameters that are along the same pipe axis
- Fitting clamps to tubing on both ends for a non-permanent seal, providing take-down access
- Stainless steel 316L for strength and greater ease in welding than 304-grade steel
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fitting
- This Dixon B3114MP series concentric reducer sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 316L and clamps to tubing on both ends. This concentric reducer fitting clamps to two pipes or tubes of different diameters that are along the same pipe axis, providing a non-permanent seal with take-down access. It is made of stainless steel 316L for strength, enhanced resistance to corrosion, and greater ease in welding than stainless steel 304. It has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature and meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fittings.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.