Dixon B7WWW-R200P Stainless Steel 316L Polished Fitting - 2" Tube OD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tee with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes or tubes
- Connects to tubing on all three ends
- Stainless steel 316L for strength and greater ease in welding than 304-grade steel
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 250 psi at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standards Number 63-03 for sanitary fitting (authorization number 621)
- This Dixon B7WWW series polished weld short tee sanitary fitting is made of stainless steel 316L and has tube connections. This fitting is T-shaped and has three openings to connect and branch three pipes, two on the main run and one branch at a 90-degree angle from the middle of the tee. Pipe dimensions for tees are represented as A x B x C. ?A" and ?B" indicate the main run on the fitting, and ?C" indicates the branch. This fitting is made of stainless steel 316L for strength, enhanced resistance to corrosion, and greater ease in welding than stainless steel 304. The lower carbon content of the material minimizes harmful carbide precipitation due to welding. It has a maximum operating pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi) at 70 degrees F ambient temperature
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.