Dixon Boss GM13 Plated Steel Hose Fitting - 1" NPT Male
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Spud for connecting a ground joint stem to a ground joint fitting
- Connects to a female NPT threaded connection on one end and a wing nut threaded connection on the other
- Plated steel for better weldability and increased rust resistance than unplated wrought iron
- Non-metallic polymer seat for chemical resistance
- Recommended for steam service up to 450 degrees F
- This Dixon GM series Boss ground joint male spud is made of zinc-plated steel, has a male NPT threaded end, male NPSM threaded end, non- metallic polymer seat, and connects a male ground joint stem to a female NPT threaded connection. This male spud has a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded end to connect to female NPT threaded connections and a non-metallic polymer seat to connect to a male ground joint stem. The wing nut screws onto the male National Pipe Straight Mechanical (NPSM) threaded end of the fitting to tighten a male stem into the seat. It is made of zinc-plated steel for strength, malleability and ductility, high magnetic permeability, and resistance to corrosion, and the non-metallic polymer seat resists chemicals. This ground joint spud is recommended for steam service up to 450 degrees F.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.