Dixon Boss MS16 Iron Hose Fitting - 1-1/4" NPT Male x 3/8" Hose ID Barbed
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Connects to a hose on one end and an NPT female connector on the other
- Plated iron for strength, malleability, ductility, and resistance to corrosion
- Klingersil C-4401 washer for high heat resistance, chemical stability, high torque retention, and anti-stick properties
- For use with Boss clamps
- This Dixon Boss MS Series stem hose fitting is made of iron and connects hose to a female NPT threaded connection. It has a barbed end to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a Boss clamp (not included) and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other to connect to female NPT threaded connections. This Boss stem hose fitting is made of plated iron for strength, malleability, ductility, and resistance to corrosion and it has a Klingersil C-4401 nitrile, rubber bonded, non-asbestos washer for high heat resistance, chemical stability, high torque retention, and reduced turbulence.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.