Dixon Brass Boss Fitting Stem - Size: 3/4" NPT Male x 3/4" Hose ID Barbed
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adapter for connecting two different types of pipes or hoses
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads and a barbed end for connecting female pipe to flexible hose or tubing
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Tubing clamp sold separately
- For hot-water applications
- This Dixon BMS series stem is used for connecting or extending pipes going in the same direction. It has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end (for connecting to female threaded pipes) and is barbed on the other end for connecting to hose or tubing. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.